Complete this form to apply for a Nova Web Account.
- Your account name will be identical to your WPUNJ username (email address), i.e. your last name plus your first initial (ex: MillerR, for Robert Miller) plus an integer if that username is in use. Use this link to look up your student username
- Your account will be activated within 48 hours, or 72 on the weekends.
- You can use any FTP client to upload your web page to your new directory, but we recommend Filezilla because it is free, cross-platform, and allows users to set secure file transfer protocol (SFTP).
- The first page web users will see when they go to your home page should be named "index.htm".
- Please note that each account has a 300MB storage limit! Exceeding this limit can result in a loss of your data and/or of your priviledges to use the server. Users can request increased quota by using the help link below.
- Please do not confuse this with the Blackboard or email tools.
Trouble accessing your account? Click here For help with any aspect of Nova!