- American Economic Association
- Business and Economics Numeric Data (Mansfield University)
- Fairly comprehensive directory of online economic data sources, including information produced by the Bureau of Economic Analysis, the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau, the Federal Reserve Board, the Internal Revenue Service, and other agencies.
- This site is "designed to help practitioners, researchers, students, and other data users quickly gain access to relevant state and substate socioeconomic data." Includes annotated links to over 600 carefully selected, content-rich sites.
- Economic History Services
- Economic Statistics Briefing Room (at WhiteHouse.gov)
- This site provides easy access to current Federal economic indicators, including measures of employment, income, foreign trade, money and credit, output, prices, production, and transportation. Each page of facts and figures includes graphic data displays and links to the relevant Federal agencies charged with collecting the data.
- FINWeb: A Financial Economics WWW Server
- Financial economics web site managed by James R. Garven, a Professor of Finance and Insurance at Baylor University. The objective of FINWeb is to list Internet resources providing substantive information concerning economics and finance-related topics. Sub-sections include links to journals, working papers, and databases.
- History of Economic Thought
- Human Development Report (United Nations Development Programme)
- Produced since 1990, the Human Development Report uses specially designed composite indices to describe human development in the countries of the world. The complete text of every report is available here.
- International Economics Network
- North Hall Library Economics Resources
- Site is managed by Larry Schankman at Mansfield University
- World Economic Outlook (International Monetary Fund)
- The World Economic Outlook presents the IMF staff’s analysis and projections of economic developments at the global level, in major country groups (classified by region, stage of development, etc.), and in many individual countries. It focuses on major economic policy issues as well as on the analysis of economic developments and prospects. This page provides access to the full text of reports back to May 1993 (in .PDF format). The statistical appendices are also available (in .CSV format).
- Yahoo's Economics subject list
| Top of page |
Selected by K. Malanga - Library Liaison to the Economics and Finance Department
Last Updated: August 20, 2008